The Environmental Protection Agency ranks indoor air pollution as the planet’s third most dangerous and biggest environmental threats. As cooling and heating system run extensively, various airborne contaminants are produced. Consequently, experts have designed various home duct systems that have the wit to draw away these contaminated particles.
This is because, when the amount of contaminants in the duct increases, it would pollute the air and cause hazardous health issues. Fact is, your home or business may be hazardous to your health – and your budget. This attributes to the need for efficient air duct cleaning methods.
Some Indoor Air Pollution Statistics:
- 1 in 5 Americans suffer from allergies that is found in indoor air.
- The EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top five health risks.
- There are around 15,000 house fires annually due to clogged dryer vents.
- There is more dust present in the home when air ducts have not been cleaned.
Airborne contaminants such as dust, pollen, viruses, mites, mold and animal dander can accumulate in your air ducts and continue to recirculate through the central air system.
This can cause illness and aggravate the symptoms of asthmas and allergies. Plus, it can decrease the efficiency and life expectancy of your heating and air conditioning system.
Hence air duct cleaning is needed!
A new home-experience
Air duct cleaning would get rid of tobacco smoke, carbon monoxide, dust mites, bacteria, household mold, animal dander and airborne allergens. The foremost particles must be eradicated from the air we breathe. This is because contaminants have the propensity to circulate in air, causing a huge myriad of discomfort and health issues.
Thus, air duct cleaning will have a sturdy impact on your home-experience.
Indispensable facts about air duct cleaning
In this article, I wish to give you a brief overview through few interesting facts about air duct cleaning.
- The sensational cleaning sessions will reduce the amount of dust in your home. Homemakers who make use of “source removal duct cleaning” would have the wit to maintain their duct system effortlessly. The method is known for its ability to remove dust from places where it travels the most!
- Secondly, air duct cleaning improves the quality of indoor air. According to the environmental protection agency, indoor air is 70 times more contaminated than outdoor air! This is why experts concentrate on advanced air duct cleaning sessions. The process would get rid of airborne contaminants like pollen, bacteria, pet dander and mold spores. The foremost move will certainly reduce your risks of asthma and allergy.
- Thirdly, air duct cleaning will help you save energy. A statement devoured by EPA states that 0.5 inches of dust in your heating element will bring down your home’s energy efficiency ratio by 21%. Thus, when you clean the duct properly, you can bring down your cooling and heating costs by remarkable amounts.
Hence, there are various factors that tend to motivate individuals to take care of their home. It includes beautifying the place, having healthy and safe environment for the beloved members of the family, to avoid expensive replacements and repairs and to preserve the worth of the home, in every sense. Safety and health of the family, undoubtedly, occupies the top spot while planning to perform air duct cleaning.
Why should you clean the air ducts?
A recent survey proved that nine out of ten air duct systems fail due to extensive dust and dirt. Generally, the fans inside heating and cooling systems work to get rid of dust. Nevertheless, fans that are contaminated with dust would remain futile! This is why patrons must make use of air duct cleaning strategies to extend the equipment’s life and to improve the freshness in air!
Why to go for air duct services?
Having the HVAC systems serviced periodically, is one of the most essential things that are carried out by most health conscious home owners. This is because, if the air conditioner breaks down, the home especially during the peak summer would become hot and uncomfortable and to replace them would be an expensive procedure. Therefore, servicing the air conditioner and the heating systems can be vital to help them to operate efficiently and also to save on a good amount with reduced energy bills. Various services like air duct cleaning can be done quite easily.
What is to be done?
At the same time, there is a genuine need to clean the drain pans, cooling coils, heat exchangers and fans. Cleaning the components could result in debris, dust, allergens and molds getting into the air ducts that could be subsequently being released into the home. It is for this reason that it would be necessary to hire the effective services for undertaking the task in a professional manner.
Benefits of selecting a good air duct company
There are various benefits to be derived by selecting a company that has a good reputation in the field, some of which are as follows:
- Savings – It is estimated that by removing even a small portion of dust from the cooling system or having proper air duct replacement is sure to reduce energy usage by a good percentage, thus saving on energy bills.
- System durability – It is estimated that almost nine among ten air conditioning and central heating systems breakdown or fail, due to improper maintenance routine.
- Air quality at home – Most people consider cleaning air ducts as an essential task for maintaining high quality indoor healthy air. Allergens, toxins and dust are found commonly in air duct cleaning. By cleaning them properly, the family can be free from all types of sickness. To know more about this air duct replacement you can search on internet.
You may realize you have an indoor air problem when you see more dust build up throughout your home, the HVAC system has an odor when it is on, there is dust build up on the vents or a family member is starting to have signs of an allergy issue. These such evident indicators should let you know it is time to call Air Pro UT to have our air ducts professionally cleaned.